1 – Safety Measures & Rules
PROTOCOL ADOPTED FOR THE REGULATION OF THE MEASURES TO CONTRAST AND CONTAIN THE DISSEMINATION OF THE VIRUS COVID-19 IN THE WORKING ENVIRONMENTS
According to the law:
The school is open regularly, the lessons are in person and all the Staff and the Teachers are fully vaccinated
The aim of Alchimia is to guarantee a safe and healthy environment. Students, teachers and staff must abide by the Health and Safety Measures as follow:
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory as required by the law. Gloves are highly recommended.
- For the indoor spaces of the school (Piazza Piattellina and San Giovanni Studio) a security distance of at least 1 meter must be kept and crowded spaces should be avoided.
- Face masks may be removed during the break only in the outdoor space, including the courtyard of the school
- The use rotating equipment and shared tools and machinery require disposable single-use gloves to be worn. It is not compulsory to wear them at your bench.
- It is strictly forbidden to come to school in case of fever or of any other symptom that could be related to Covid-19. In this case it’s compulsory to stay at home.
- Hand sanitizers are available for everyone at the entrance of the school and in all the areas of the school.
- Work rooms, machineries, tools and common areas are cleaned and sanitised at least once per day.
- Air circulation is guaranteed.
- It is forbidden to create gatherings inside and outside school spaces (garden/terrace).
- Please make sure that your bench is clean and tidy before leaving the school.
2 – Housing
Alchimia is a partner of THE SOCIAL HUB .
As a student of Alchimia, you will receive some extra benefits to reserve your stay in Florence. A special price will be guaranteed.
Please find the link to book your stay below:
Alchimia also collaborates with Studentsville.it.
A student and remote workers real-estate network. Studentsville offers high-quality apartments and rooms in Florence, Rome, Milan, Venice and throughout Italy.
Check out their accommodation website
After completion of the enrolment procedure, Alchimia offers free consulting services that include a landlords’ list with apartments for rent.
Please note that Alchimia does not have a specific housing service. Any agreement, including economic ones, are to be made directly between the student and the landlord.
3 – Visa & Permit to stay
Alchimia has a membership with EDUITALIA, an International Education Association that cooperates with the Italian Embassies, General Consulates and the Italian Cultural Institutes all over the world, guaranteeing assistance towards the foreign students.
The school has also partnered with Italy4You to assist our students through the following processes:
- Permit of Stay
- Declaration of Presence
- Health Insurance
- Opening a Bank Account
- Tax Codes
For further information please contact:
Mr. Vittorio Careri, Italy4You
The Student Hotel – Collab, Via S.Lavagnini 70/72, 50129 Florence, Tel +39 3286124833 / 3476260303, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 – Payment accepted
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Alchimia S.r.l. Piazza Piattellina 3/r Firenze 50124 Italy
Agenzia 11 – Firenze
Via L. Bartolini, 20, R – 50124 Firenze (FI)
BIC (Swift): CRPPIT2P505
Account number: 000056899952
- We proudly partner with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera’s platform is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
Pay your fees with Convera: https://students.convera.com
This fast and reliable service allows you to pay in your local currency via bank transfer, credit card, or by using a wide range of local online payment options including Alipay, UnionPay, India Net Banking and more without incurring any transaction charges. Gain peace of mind that your payment will arrive in full of our preferred payment service today.
Why choose Convera:
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team: email@example.com
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change
- For further questions, please email https://students.convera.com/#!/contacts
- PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org – Paypal link: paypal.me/AlchimiaSchool (Short courses only)
- Accepted circuits: VISA -MASTERCARD-UNIONPAY-VPAY-MAESTRO
- On-Line Credit Card Transaction: NEXI/PAY-BY-LINK (Ask to receive your personal link to make your online credit card transaction)
The Administrative Manager will support students in opening an Italian bank account. If interested, you are warmly recommended to take an appointment.
5 – E.A.B.H.E.S
The European Bachelor’s and European Master’s are both university-level degrees in which the diplomas are accredited by E.A.B.H.E.S (European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools).
The European Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are recognized in affiliated universities and higher education institutes, in order to improve the students’ global mobility, both in terms of their studies and their professional careers. The European Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees represent a genuine passport for entering into the working world within the European community. Both levels of European degrees consist of a certain number of credits accumulated by the students on the basis of an equivalence system, including the credits obtained in each school or institution where they follow academic / university-level courses. Students are required to complete a minimum of 180 ECTS* (credits) for the Bachelor’s degree and from 60 to 120 ECTS for the Master’s degree – making a total of 300 ECTS for both programs.
The credits are distributed throughout the various academic activities in the study program and reflect the amount of work that each activity requires for the student to achieve the learning outcomes set within the context of an academic year.
* ECTS: European Credits Transfer Syste