1 – Safety Measures & Rules
PROTOCOL ADOPTED FOR THE REGULATION OF THE MEASURES TO CONTRAST AND CONTAIN THE DISSEMINATION OF THE VIRUS COVID-19 IN THE WORKING ENVIRONMENTS
According to the law:
The school is open regularly: The lessons are in person
The aim of Alchimia is to guarantee your safety and health. Students, teachers and staff must respect the rules listed as follow:
- It is compulsory to wear the mask and highly recommended to wear the gloves.
- In the indoor places of the school (Piazza Piattellina and San Giovanni Studio), the security distance of 1,3 meter (at least) must be respected always wearing the mask.
- It’s compulsory to wear the mask inside the school.
- You can decide to take off the mask only during a break outside the courtyard of the school maintaining a distance of at least 1,8 meters between people.
- It’s compulsory to use the single-use gloves while working with mutual machineries and tools; whereas it is not compulsory to wear them at your bench.
- In case of fever or any other symptoms linked to the Covid-19 is strictly forbidden to come to school. In this case it’s compulsory to stay at home.
- At the entrance as well as in different parts of the school, the hand sanitizing soap will be available for everybody.
- At least once per day, the workshop, machineries, tools and mutual areas will be cleaned and sanitised.
- The air circulation will be guaranteed
- The working hours related to the opening and closing time must be respected to guarantee the right space of everyone in the laboratory.
- It’s forbidden to create aggregation of people neither inside nor outside the school spaces (garden/terrace).
- Before leaving the school, please make sure that your bench is clean and tidy up.
2 – Housing
Alchimia is a partner of The Student Hotel Florence Lavagnini.
As Alchimia student you will receive a personal discount code to make your personal reservation and special prices will be guaranteed.
Below the link that allows you to book a room for your stay in Florence.
Alchimia also collaborates with Studentsville.it.
A student and remote workers real-estate network. Studentsville offers high-quality apartments and rooms in Florence, Rome, Milan, Venice and throughout Italy.
Check out their accommodation website
Alchimia also offers free consulting services after the enrolment procedure is completed, providing with a list of owners of rental apartments.
Please note that Alchimia does not have a specific housing service and all agreements, including economic ones, are made directly between student and the landlord.
3 – Visa & Permit to stay
Alchimia has a membership with EDUITALIA, an International Education Association that cooperates with the Italian Embassies, General Consulates and the Italian Cultural Institutes all over the world, guaranteeing assistance towards the foreign students.
The school has also partnered with Italy4You to assist our students through the following processes:
- Permit of Stay
- Declaration of Presence
- Health Insurance
- Opening a Bank Account
- Tax Codes
For further information please contact:
Mr. Vittorio Careri, Italy4You
The Student Hotel – Collab, Via S.Lavagnini 70/72, 50129 Florence, Tel +39 3286124833 / 3476260303, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 – Payment accepted
- BANK WIRE:
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Alchimia S.r.l. Piazza Piattellina 3/r Firenze 50124 Italy
Agenzia 11 – Firenze
Via L. Bartolini, 20, R – 50124 Firenze (FI)
BIC (Swift): CRPPIT2P505
Account number: 000056899952
- PayPal account: email@example.com – Paypal link: paypal.me/AlchimiaSchool
- Accepted circuits: VISA -MASTERCARD-UNIONPAY-VPAY-MAESTRO
- On-Line Credit Card Transaction: NEXI/PAY-BY-LINK (Ask to receive your personal link to make your on-line credit card transaction)
The Administrative Manager will support students in opening an Italian bank account. If interested, you are warmly recommended to take an appointment.
5 – E.A.B.H.E.S
The European Bachelor’s and European Master’s are both university-level degrees in which the diplomas are accredited by E.A.B.H.E.S (European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools).
The European Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are recognized in affiliated universities and higher education institutes, in order to improve the students’ global mobility, both in terms of their studies and their professional careers. The European Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees represent a genuine passport for entering into the working world within the European community. Both levels of European degrees consist of a certain number of credits accumulated by the students on the basis of an equivalence system, including the credits obtained in each school or institution where they follow academic / university-level courses. Students are required to complete a minimum of 180 ECTS* (credits) for the Bachelor’s degree and from 60 to 120 ECTS for the Master’s degree – making a total of 300 ECTS for both programs.
The credits are distributed throughout the various academic activities in the study program and reflect the amount of work that each activity requires for the student to achieve the learning outcomes set within the context of an academic year.
* ECTS: European Credits Transfer Syste