Application procedure for Graduate BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Contemporary Jewellery)
1 – Application Form
Please fill out the Application Form and send it together with:
- Evidence of high school completion or high school transcripts (English version)
- English Language Certification (B2 level – if English is not your first language)
You will be notified by the school upon receiving your application.
2 – Admission
Your application will be examined by our Board of Direction. Please consider that sometimes it is not possible to take a decision based only on the application form: in this case you could be invited for a Skype interview or a meeting if you are nearby Florence.
It will be our care to keep you informed about the result of your application.
3 – Enrolment
At this stage, if you have been selected, you will be given the official Enrolment Form. To finalise your registration, you need to:
- Complete and sign the Enrolment Form
- Pay the enrolment fee and send the payment receipt
- Provide a copy of your passport
Send the above-mentioned documentation at firstname.lastname@example.org
4 – Documentation from the school
Alchimia provides with the Acceptance Letter as a confirmation of your registration: from this point onwards, you are officially enrolled to our BFA programme.
In case you are a Non-European student, you will be given part of the documentation required to apply for the student visa.