1- Application Form
Please request the application form from email@example.com and, after completing it, send it together with::
- The proof of high school completion or equivalent (English version)
- Recommendation letter
- Letter of intent (provide a 500-word written letter about your motivation to study in our Advanced Program, your study goals and how you plan to achieve them)
- Detailed CV (pdf format)
- Portfolio: pdf format (When building your portfolio think of what image you want to convey.
Create a logical transition in the content and try to show us the development of your ideas and methodology of research. Think of your portfolio as an artistic work in itself, keep it coherent from the start till the end. Please include hand sketches, thoughts, drawings, videos, short texts and select works that you are able to talk about: don’t limit yourself to a traditional standard portfolio!)
- English Language Certification (B2 level – If English is not your first language)
You will be notified by the school upon receiving your application.
2 – Admission
After your application will be examined, we will contact you to arrange a Skype interview or a meeting, if you are nearby Florence.
It will be our care to keep you informed about the result of your application.
3 – Enrolment
At this stage, if you have been selected, you will be given the official Enrolment Form. To finalize your registration, you need to:
- Complete and sign the Enrolment Form
- Pay the enrolment fee and send the payment proof
- Provide with a copy of your passport
Send the above-mentioned documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 – Documentation from the school
Alchimia provides with the Acceptance Letter as a confirmation of your registration: from this point onwards, you are officially enrolled in our AJT programme.
In case you are a Non-European student, you will be provided with part of the documentation required to apply for the student visa.